2017 Pawprint Pathways – Bring on the Bunnies

upcoming departures Forums PacSet Forum 2017 Pawprint Pathways – Bring on the Bunnies

• This topic has 11 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by kat.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      kat
      Participant

Hello – I’m Kat!

Paul & I are from the UK and will be joining the tour at Tokyo airport.
      We have four bunnies, so I’m incredibly excited about Okunoshima – and the monkey spa and Studio Ghibli also sound amazing!
      Looking forward to meeting you all!

Jessica Kuras
      Participant

Nice to meet you! I’m Jess and will be joining the trip with my husband, Nick. We love animals and spent quite awhile trying to find a trip that hits all the spots we want to see – this one seems perfect. Can’t believe it’s only a little over a month away! We live in the bay area, so it’s just a quick flight down to LAX, and then we’ll join the rest of the group there.

Paul
      Participant

Hi Jess! We have a few friends in the Bay Area. You live in a nice part of the world!

I’m Paul, married to Kat. I’m excited by the trip and the huge variety of places and things to see. I’m an animal lover, like Kat, but I’m also a big ol’ nerd so interested in seeing some of the geek culture stuff and will probably bring a couple of board / card games to play on our travels. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Jessica Kuras
      Participant

Ohh I think we’ll get along great! Nick and I love board games and card games, and we’re definitely big geeks as well. This should be a good group!

kat
      Participant

We’ve been looking at some games to bring to play on trains etc – have got it down to nine, but need to get it down to three

Are there any that you’d be more/less interested in playing out of Exploding Kittens, Dobble, Love Letter, Just Desserts, Chrononauts, StarFluxx, Codenames Pictures, Loonacy, Councils of Verona??

Jessica Kuras
      Participant

Nick and I have played (and enjoyed) Exploding Kittens and Fluxx, but haven’t played any of the others before!

Mouse
      Participant

Hi all! I’m Leah, and I’ll also be going along with my husband, Nick. lol

We’ll be coming from Atlanta. This is my second time going to Japan (first time was for study-abroad), but Nick’s never been so I’m really excited to show him around! I stayed mostly in Kansai/Hyougo last time, so I’m pumped to be seeing so many different parts of Japan on this tour.

We are also huge geeks, so I can’t WAIT to meet you guys. =) I’m gonna be bringing my 3DS for all those sweet StreetPasses, and in case anyone wants to play Pokemon Sun/Moon or Animal Crossing, I’ll have those on hand. I think we have a couple card games as well, but I’ll have to see if they’ll fit in our luggage.

CathyM
      Participant

Hi everyone! I’m Cathy and I’ll be coming all by myself from the east coast of Canada and will meet the group at the airport in Tokyo. I’m excited to visit many different areas of Japan, see nerdy things, and pet lots of cats and bunnies. I’m hoping there will still be lots of cherry blossoms to see.

kat
      Participant

Wow! We have two Nick’s and two C/Kathy’s! Can’t see that getting confusing ;)

We’re all packed up and set off tomorrow! Looking forward to meeting you all in Tokyo :)

kat
      Participant

Not sure you will see this – but Jessica, Leah, Nick and Nick are you still collecting baggage? Or have you gone to the domestic terminal?

Jessica Kuras
      Participant

Nick and I are at the domestic terminal now. We’re sitting in between gate 52 and 53, kind of facing a place called Ana festa.

kat
      Participant

Ok we will check in and head over to join you

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  • email: info [at] pacsettours.com
    tel: +1.310.218.3816
    hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST
    (closed during major holidays)
    CST#2107554-40
  • Follow:
  • Share:
  • Subscribe to our Newsletter!