Tour Alumni Room

upcoming departures Forums PacSet Forum Tour Alumni Room

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Evan-kun

WELCOME TO THE PACSET TOUR ALUMNI ROOM!

This is a little corner of our new forum where former tour participants can chat, reminisce, share picture links, and discuss other random stuff. Huzzah!

When you post, be sure to mention who you are and which tour you were on. :) – Evan

Evan-kun

Welcome to the room, Animated Spring 2013 Members! :D

Andrew Raxter
      Participant

The tour was a blast. Here are all of the pictures Lyndsey and I took during the trip http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10200725103197657.1073741826.1464135192&type=1&l=c80f9af1d9 

The link should work for anyone, even if you don’t have facebook.

JMRiley
      Participant

Hope more people will use this so we can keep in contact!

Desha A.
      Participant

Nice pictures Andrew. I’m really, really bad about uploading stuff, so I need to get on that actually.

And yeah, I agree with JM. I’ve never been into talking on the phone, but I think it would be nice if we all kept in touch a bit.

Thank you again Evan for creating such an awesome tour for us all, I can’t remember the last time I’d had so much fun.

penultimate
      Participant

Guess I can be considered an alumni now! I had an absolute blast!

I would definitely love to go back to Japan with PacSet. I have so many stories and pictures to share with my family and I made so many new friends! I’m going to start working on organizing pictures tonight (if I don’t pass out immediately from jet lag).

Chip72
      Participant

I just stumbled across this! Hello all, I’m Chip and its been 16 months since my last Pacset tour and I’m still addicted. I was on the 2012 Summer Matsuri Tour and had the time of my life. I’m looking forward to meeting more alumni in here.

Asuka
      Participant

Hey everyone! It’s Becky from the Japan Holiday 2013 tour!

Hope everyone is well.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  • email: info [at] pacsettours.com
    tel: +1.310.218.3816
    hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST
    (closed during major holidays)
    CST#2107554-40
  • Follow:
  • Share:
  • Subscribe to our Newsletter!